Beautiful hair needs an expert: Sebastian Professional Drench Shampoo


I'm loving Sebastian Professional's Drench shampoo! I recently started apprenticing with an amazing celebrity hairstylist and this is one of the shampoos we use in the salon. It's a moisturizing shampoo for dry hair and it's safe for color-treated hair, extensions, weaves- basically any hair type needing moisture.

And I guess it's not fair to mention this shampoo without mentioning the Drench conditioner, which is so hydrating that it really does bring hair back to life! It's recommend for dry, chemically treated hair. I'm recommending these products for Eve's color-treated hair and I suggest that you give them a try as well!

Have you tried Sebastian products?

 

8 comments:

Kiki said...

I have never tried Sebastian products because I was unsure they would work on my hair? Was chemically relaxed, now I am trying to go natural.

Where can I find this Drench Shampoo?

October 12, 2008 at 10:46 PM
Phyllis Bourne said...

This shampoo sounds great!

I've only used Sebastian colourshines.

October 13, 2008 at 5:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Tiffany: The shampoo & conditioner should work fine. Use this page below to find a salon in your area that sells the products:

http://www.sebastianprofessional.com/en_US/salon_locator/index.jsp

October 15, 2008 at 1:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "PBW": I've seen great results both with the "Drench" and "Penetraitt" shampoo & conditioners!

You should give them a try! :)

October 15, 2008 at 1:06 PM
Anonymous said...

i'll have to pick this up once my other shampoo and conditioner runs out... i will have to say that i have been impressed w/ the new sebastian hairspray... using it more often but only close to hair washing time ;)

October 17, 2008 at 7:35 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Yes! Give it a try and let me know your thoughts. I can honestly say that I'm loving all the new Sebastian products! :)

October 21, 2008 at 5:38 PM
Anonymous said...

Why does sebastian colourshines in black stain your scalp so bad it gets underneath your fingernails if you have a itch on your scalp? I paid $30.00 for the product.

May 18, 2010 at 1:16 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: Unfortunately, I can't answer that... but my advice would be to use gloves when applying it and to try not to scratch your scalp! Thanks for stopping by. :)

June 15, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Post a Comment