Beautiful hair needs an expert: Davines Wizards No. 9 Structuring Mist Finishing Spray


I love Davines products and you all know how much I love the Lovely Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner. Well another Davines product that I'd recommend would be the No. 9 Structuring Mist Finishing Spray. My experience with this spray was always for finishing purposes- updos, half-updos, blow-outs and flat iron finishes.

What I loved most about it - along with the shine- was that the hold was flexible which meant that if my client wanted to restyle or run her fingers through her hair, she could with no issues. Believe me- not an issue with me- due to the fact that I'm always one to leave my stylist's chair, get into the car and restyle my hair in the rear view mirror! I think this hairspray is perfect for the jet-setting Beyonce, who's been wearing a half-updo on the promotion tour for her upcoming album.

Have you tried this hairspray?

 

2 comments:

yummy411 said...

no i haven't tried the spray but i'd love to try those shoes!!!

November 4, 2008 at 10:47 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Yummy411": Beyonce's shoes = "I DIE!!!!!!!" :)

November 6, 2008 at 5:27 PM

Post a Comment