Beautiful hair needs an expert: Kerastase SPECIFIQUE


By now you all know how much I love Kerastase products. Well, I've just learned about a new line of products by Kerastase called SPECIFIQUE, for those who suffer from scalp concerns including dandruff, oily scalp or thinning hair. This line is scheduled to be released next month and while it addresses specific scalp concerns, it also leaves the hair looking healthy.

Now my recommendation for Miss Naomi would be the Bain Densitive GL shampoo and the Lotion Densitive GL which are both recommended for thinning hair and are formulated with the "Complexe Gluco-Impulsion" technology which works to sooth and calm the scalp, while adding substance and texture to the hair.

I can't say that I know the cause of her thinning edges- could be due to years of wearing extensions/weaves, over-styling for fashion shows & photo shoots, or various other external/internal causes. Whatever the cause might be, I would suggest a dedicated haircare regimen for a minimum of six months to a year in order to see improvement.

What Kerastase products do you use? Do you have issues with thinning hair?

 

4 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

A new stylist used Kerastase products on me. Instant love! I bought everything she used on me.

You were sooooo right!

November 1, 2008 at 7:54 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "PBW": Good! I'm glad you love the products. :)

November 6, 2008 at 5:35 PM
Anonymous said...

Kerastase is wonderful!

November 22, 2009 at 11:19 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: Yes, it is! What's your favorite product?

November 29, 2009 at 12:21 AM

Post a Comment