Beautiful hair needs an expert: Rene Furterer Okara 2 Phases No Rinse Conditioner


I've had the opportunity to use almost all of the Rene Furterer products during my apprenticeship at Elizabeth Arden Red Door. I was always very impressed with how nurturing the products were and the fact that this line contains essential oils and plant extracts formulated to keep the scalp healthy and strengthen the hair. I love that there is a full treatment regimen which can be prescribed, depending on your hair type and needs.

For Sienna Miller's color-treated hair I'd recommend Rene Furterer's Okara 2 Phases No Rinse Conditioner. It's great because it contains a witch hazel extract that helps set haircolor and seals the hair's cuticle, which slows fading and keeps haircolor vibrant. It contains protein, which strengthens the hair, and it detangles as it conditions.

What's your favorite leave-in conditioner?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment