Mischo Beauty Product Review: L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara


I know I can never go wrong with L'oreal's Voluminous Original mascara and so I'm always excited to try their new launches. The Bare Natural Mascara reminds me of the Voluminous Naturale (which I reviewed a few months ago) except that it leaves my lashes softer, even after multiple applications. The formulation is different, in that it doesn't contain parabens and it's fiber free. It also contains jojoba oil, vitamin E and aloe; and it still gives me "natural" volume, length and definition. The features I just mentioned, combined with the price, make it worth a try!

 

8 comments:

antithesis said...

ive been using great lash forever but my one complaint is that if i put on too much my lashes are hard. thanks for the info, i may try this new one out!

August 19, 2008 at 8:42 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "antithesis": EVERYONE swears by Great Lash! It's been some years since I've used it actually... give this one a try- I think it's worth it for the price! :)

August 19, 2008 at 10:06 AM
Unknown said...

Oh good! A new mascara to buy! I was thinking about buying it anyway so I'll be adding this to my shopping list. :)

August 20, 2008 at 11:35 AM
Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

Hmmm...I'll try this one after my Colossal Volum by Maybelline's 3 months are up. Thanks for the review.

August 21, 2008 at 10:30 AM
Unknown said...

bare naturale is the worst mascara I have ever used... and I've been trying different ones for 16 years now! I don't even understand why it's allowed on the market. My fifth time I tried it a huge chunk fell in my eye and it felt like there was a knife in my eye for 10 minutes while I was rinsing my eye with water. There is some ingredient in there that doesn't belong in mascara. I'm going back to the "artificial" stuff. That doesn't hurt like hell... I've accidentally brushed my eye with the mascara wand before with other brands and it didn't even sting.

August 22, 2008 at 1:44 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anjela @ BlaqVixenBeauty": I think it's totally worth the price- check it out! :)

August 22, 2008 at 12:48 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Kim (Blog Writer, A Life of Style)": No problem! Let me know what you think. :)

August 22, 2008 at 12:49 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Isis": So sorry to hear that! And with all products, not everything works for everyone...please let us know which ones you love! :)

August 22, 2008 at 12:51 PM

Post a Comment