Mischo Beauty: Napoleon Perdis and Sky Nellor Celebrate Auto Pilot's 5th Year Anniversary


Now that the weather is changing, I'm going to give Napoleon Perdis' Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer a try. I kept my makeup very light this summer, hardly wearing any foundation at all because it was so hot in DC, but after a few runs in the evening this week- I definitely felt the fall weather settling in. The primer is simply a base you apply before your foundation and it helps to even your skintone, absorb excess oil and works to ensure that your makeup lasts. It's a critical part of DJ Sky Nellor's (she's deejayed the hottest events around the world) beauty regime. If her makeup lasts all night while she's behind the turntables at a packed club- then I'm sold!

Is anyone using Napoleon Perdis' products?

P.S. I love DJ Sky Nellor's website!

 

6 comments:

Luxe Tips said...

Hi!

I am using the Illuminer Bronzer and the Long Black Mascara. The bronzer rocks and the mascara is pretty good. I hear the primer is their number one seller. All their products are currently 75% off at Sephora. They are no longer carrying the line. Happy Shopping!

August 13, 2008 at 8:30 PM
MakeupByRenRen said...

i think i tried a sample of this primer back in the day when i didn't know what i was doing, lol...but did you know napoleon perdis is releasing a line at target in the future? a more affordable one...

August 14, 2008 at 11:02 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Luxe Tips": Oh wow- thanks for that girl! Good info!! :)

August 14, 2008 at 4:33 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Ok! That must be why it's no longer going to be sold at Sephora! Thanks for that info! :)

August 14, 2008 at 4:34 PM
Unknown said...

Yah, I guess its a completely different collection at Target though...not the same products at all. I am also obsessed with this primer and the foundation stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 21, 2008 at 5:37 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Mary: Ok- I must get to Target to check out the whole line and I'll definitely be sure to check out that foundation stick! Thanks for the information. :)

August 22, 2008 at 1:03 PM

Post a Comment