Beautiful hair needs an expert: Kerastase Soleil


I recently tried the Kerastase Soleil regimen, which for me consisted of the Bain Apres-Soleil shampoo, Creme Richesse conditioning treatment and the Serum Apres-Soleil. This line is specifically formulated to protect sun-exposed hair and for me this was perfect timing, as I've been doing most of my running outside lately, with hopes to one day actually win a challenge on Nikeplus.com.... ok, back to the post! You all know I love Kerastase by now, and I was pleased with the results from the line, but my favorite was the Creme Richesse. After shampooing with the Bain Apres-Soleil, I applied the Creme Richesse and left it on my hair for about 30 minutes. After rinsing it out, I found that it left my hair soft and very easy to comb through. I blew my hair dry with the Serum Apres-Soleil, and my hair felt nourished and revived. I recommend this line for the jet-setting Demi Moore to ensure that her hair is protected and continuously nourished as she travels the world!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment