Mischo Beauty Product Review: L'Oreal Studio Smoothness


I was recently given the opportunity to test L'Oreal's Studio Smoothness and I gladly accepted because I'm always searching for great styling products. After reading the ingredients, and taking into account the fact that I'd be using this product on the relaxed sections of my type 4a/4b hair, I knew I'd only use it on my hair when wet. I liked the texture of the product- it's thick and creamy, and I liked the fact that it absorbed quickly and made blow-drying easy. For the price, it's worth a try.

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you know by looking at the ingredients to only use it on your 4a/4b hair when wet?

July 23, 2008 at 7:48 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Well the very first ingredient is water and since it's the first ingredient, it is also the ingredient present in the greatest quantity.

So on blown-dry relaxed, type 4a/4b hair, I don't want to use a product full of water because it'll just make it curly- or at least the opposite of what I'm trying to achieve after having it blown-dry.

July 24, 2008 at 6:48 AM
Unknown said...

Makes since I will keep that in mind when shopping for styling products. Thanks.

July 24, 2008 at 8:45 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: You're welcome! The top 5 ingredients are what matter most. :)

July 25, 2008 at 5:55 PM
Amee said...

You are so in the know!!Thanx!

July 28, 2008 at 6:29 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: Thanks girl- I try to be- LOL! :)

July 29, 2008 at 12:42 PM

Post a Comment