Mischo Beauty Pick: Dr.Hauschka Body Care Kit


As you all probably know by now, I became a fan of Dr. Hauschka's products after trying the Daily Face Care Kit, about a month ago. All of Dr. Hauschka's products are certified "biodynamic" (which is a certification above "natural" and "organic") and are made with plant oils, extracts and essential oils. I recently hit the 100 mile mark on nikeplus.com, in an effort to remain "sexy, healthy & beautiful", and treated myself to the Body Care Kit. The Lavendar Bath was my absolute favorite from this kit, exactly what I needed to soak, sooth and relax my tired body. The Rose Body Moisturizer left my skin soft and hydrated after my bath and I've added the Hand Cream to my ever-growing makeup bag so that I have it on hand, at all times!

Any other tips for remaining "sexy, healthy & beautiful"?

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 100 mile mark!!!! I know it wasn't easy ;) Where can I find the Dr. Hauschka's products?

July 16, 2008 at 11:17 PM
Unknown said...

Sounds tempting. Let know what you think about the hand cream.

July 17, 2008 at 8:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Thank you! And yes, I KNOW you know- you're my inspiration! ;)

Oh, and you can order online here:

http://www.drhauschka.com/

July 17, 2008 at 11:29 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: I love the hand cream! Actually it's almost gone! It's a small tube due to the fact that it's part of the kit. Check it out!

July 17, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Post a Comment