Beautiful hair needs an expert: SET by HairPlay Salon


I guess you all know how much I love Estelle! I promise no more posts (for a while at least ;) Anyway, I love her haircut so much that it makes me want to cut my hair! I need a new look for the fall, maybe this? A style like this definitely requires that the hair be sculpted/molded into place before sitting under a hooded hair dryer, and for that I'd use HairPlay Salon's SET. It's a setting lotion that acts as a detangler and thermal protectant. I used it to blow-dry my hair straight and had no issues with it making my hair heavy or with flaking. You can use this for blow-drying, roller-sets, molding/sculpting hair, or as a leave-in for natural/curly hairstyles. What I liked most about this is that it comes in different holding strengths - such as "Light Hold", "Medium Hold" and "Extra Hold" for use on every hair type. For those of you in the San Francisco Bay Area, check out the salon!

Has anyone been to HairPlay Salon?

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do they sell the products online somewhere?

July 12, 2008 at 8:49 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "the anti hair slave": Yes, they do! Here's the link:

http://www.hairplayproducts.com/buy-two.html

July 12, 2008 at 1:12 PM
Amee said...

She has a FAB Look and sound!!

July 17, 2008 at 11:57 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: Right! She's on the July issue of FADAR- uh oh! Here's comes another Estelle post!;) LOL!

July 17, 2008 at 7:38 PM

Post a Comment