Beautiful hair needs an expert: Kerastase Noctogenist


I'm a huge fan of Kerastase products after having worked with just about all of them during my apprenticeships. After seeing ads for the Kerastase Noctogenist line in foreign fashion magazines and then reading about it in the July issue of ELLE, I learned that it's going to be introduced to the U.S. It's an overnight conditioning leave-in treatment- the Voile Nuit for Fine Hair and the Serum Nuit for Thick Hair. Both are formulated with vitamin E, which provides protection and moisture and amino acids, which help to strengthen and revive the hair. In case you didn't know, hair is 91% protein and protein is made up of amino acids! The best part of the Noctogenist line is that, according to the Kerastase website, it leaves no residue on pillows! I recommend this for the jet-setting Sienna Miller and I can't wait to try it out myself!

What's your favorite Kerastase product?

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I did't know that hair is 91% protein... thanks for teaching me something new ;)

July 18, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: You're welcome! I think I may do a short "Mischo Beauty School" post on the chemical composition of hair! I promise to keep it short! ;)

July 18, 2008 at 11:07 PM

Post a Comment