Mischo Beauty Pick: POP Beauty Lip Lust

I decided to give my nude lip look a break and try Pop Beauty's Lip Lust in Flirty Fuchsia. There were three reasons why - first, I loved the color. Though it's fuchsia, it's very sheer and perfect for my "day" look. If I need my look to "pop" I just apply a few layers and I'm ready to go! Second, it contains hyaluronic acid, which retains water (1,000 times it's weight) and helps to plump lips. I was blessed with full, beautiful lips, but I do like that fact that this will keep my lips moisturized. And finally, the size of the tube is perfect for all of the clutches I've been carrying lately. Love it!

Have you tried it?

Pop Beauty Lip Lust No 2 Flirty Fuschia

 

2 comments:

Always In Style said...

These look cute and I like the water retention benefits!

July 1, 2008 at 11:49 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Always In Style": Yes, they are! The perfect size for a clutch! :) Thanks for stopping by!

July 1, 2008 at 2:06 PM

Post a Comment