Mischo Beauty Pick: Dr.Hauschka Daily Face Care Kit

I first learned of the "biodynamic" certification last February after reading an issue of WWD Beauty Biz. It's a beauty certification used to certify products that meet certain requirements, above and beyond the "natural" and "organic" certifications. Dr. Hauschka has been operating for 40 years and produces biodynamic skincare products for every skin type. I've been using the Daily Face Care Kit for normal, dry or sensitive skin and love the fact that it includes a complete skincare regimen - cleanser (Cleansing Milk), exfoliant (Cleansing Cream), toner (Facial Toner) and moisturizer (Moisturizing Day Cream, Rose Day Cream and Quince Day Cream). I did add an eye cream and sunscreen to meet my specific skincare needs. I loved the results and my favorite product in this kit was the Cleansing Cream. It definitely left my skin vibrant and refreshed! I'm somewhat of an exfoliant addict (I LOVE using them) so I have to control myself with the use of them and remind myself that "less is more"! Anyway, this is a great kit for those starting a skincare regimen (which I've stressed over and over again) and perfect for those who travel!

What are your favorite Dr. Hauschka products?

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is perfect for travel... where can we get it?

June 24, 2008 at 9:22 PM
laurafleur said...

I LOVE dr Hauschka! I have been Fully obsessed with Rose Day Cream Light since I bought it this winter to combat dry skin and now I want the WHOOOOOLE skincare range! This Kit then, would be a v.good place to start!

June 25, 2008 at 11:27 AM
Amee said...

That would make a great gift also!

June 25, 2008 at 11:03 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Amee": Oh! I totally forgot to mention that- absolutely! Thank you for that!:)

June 26, 2008 at 4:54 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Andrea": Here's where you can order it:

http://www.drhauschka.com/

Check it out! :)

June 26, 2008 at 4:55 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Style Witch": Nice! This kit was great- and it includes a complete skincare regimen. It indeed is a very good place to start! :)

June 26, 2008 at 4:57 PM

Post a Comment