Beautiful hair needs an expert: Kerastase Serum Oleo-Relax



If you've been following my blog, then you know that I post about Kerastase products quite often. I grew to love them during my apprenticeship with Vidal Sassoon, and had the opportunity to work with just about every product. A great blow-drying serum I loved using on my client's hair was the Kerastase Oleo-Relax. A few pumps added to wet hair, before blow-drying, were all that was needed to control frizz- and because it's formulated with Shorea & Palm Oils, your hair is left soft and smooth- and shiny! T

This would be perfect for Zoe Saldana and her many red carpet appearances. This would not weigh her hair down, nor would it leave it greasy. It makes for an easy flat-iron finish, and with hair this silky, she definitely needs to make sure she's sleeping on a silk or satin pillowcase!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I roller set my hair and then flat iron. Do you think this would work on my texture? I don't like my hair heavy. I usually use biosilk or nothing at all when flat ironing.

June 22, 2008 at 4:12 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Yes- it would work or you could also try the ELIXIR OLÉO-RELAX, which I love as well, but it's consistency is a little thicker...

June 23, 2008 at 1:17 PM

Post a Comment