Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite: True Blue Spa Shade to Order

I can't technically say that today's pick is a reader favorite, but my fellow beauty blogger "BeautyLogic" loves it and now I'm hooked! I love showing off my legs in the summer, but I'll admit that they're on the paler side- as my sisters would say. Granted, I have one sister the complexion of Tracee Ellis Ross and the other has the complexion of Nia Long- so as you can see, they never have any worries! Anyway, True Blue Spa's Shade to Order self-tanner is great because it has a dial that allows you to control the intensity of the self-tanner being dispensed. So in essence, you're selecting the shade that best fits you. I love that it's also a moisturizer and leaves my skin soft and smooth. But best of all- there is no funky self-tanner scent! It has a very soft coconut scent and I must tell you that I'm more than pleased with it! Are you using a self-tanner? If so, how it is working for you?

(photo courtesy of bathandbodyworks.com)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you used this product, when you switched to a color shade, did the product that came out of the bottle look the color you wanted? Or did it come out white?

June 26, 2011 at 9:00 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: No, it did not come out of the bottle the color I wanted, but it did develop into the perfect shade after applying it to my skin!

June 28, 2011 at 2:42 PM

Post a Comment