Mischo Beauty Pick: Lancôme Flash Bronzer Self-Tanning Face Gel

In my post, earlier today, I talked about how much I'm loving the Shade to Order self tanner by True Blue Spa. I failed to mention that I'm not using it on my face though. I read the manufacturer's directions like five times to make sure I hadn't misread them and it didn't mention use on the face. Now there's no way I can walk around with a bronzed body and pale face so I picked up Lancome's Flash Bronzer for the face and I love it! I've been using it every other day - I just want a natural-looking, bronzy glow- nothing too harsh and I'm loving the results. Because it contains 100% pure vitamin E, it gives me enough moisture so that I can skip using my regular moisturizer and just apply my sunblock on top of it. I love, love, love my natural glow and the scent agrees with me just fine!

(photo courtesy of lancome-usa.com)

 

8 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

ooh this sounds wondrous. I must try!

June 1, 2008 at 8:54 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "dominican enigma": It is- totally worth it! :)

June 2, 2008 at 1:02 PM
Anonymous said...

This is the EXACT same thing as the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gelee. They have the same ingredients (except scent and color..) You should definitely safe your money with the L'Oreal stuff. They're both even made by the same company

January 20, 2009 at 10:06 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": Oh wow- thanks so much for that. I will definitely check it out! :)

January 25, 2009 at 12:39 AM
Anonymous said...

I have used Lancome's Flash Bronzer for the face for years and this week discovered it has been discontinued. I will have to seek out a replacement....

October 16, 2009 at 8:50 AM
Anonymous said...

Where can I find Lancome I was told it has been discontinued, if it has lancome is crazy. Will the come out with a new and better falsh Bronzer for the face

November 1, 2009 at 7:26 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: I'm in the same boat! I CAN NOT believe they discontinued it. :( I've been searching everywhere and it's true... :(

November 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: I haven't heard anything, as of yet, about a replacement for the bronzer- unfortunately :(

November 28, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Post a Comment