Because You're Worth It: "Manolos and Mimosas" at The Ritz-Carlton


You all know by now that my weekly "Because You're Worth It!" posts always focus on fabulous spa treatments from spas all over the world! So while searching for a spa getaway for this week's post, I found this amazing "Manolos and Mimosas" package at The Ritz Carlton, Naples. I've got "Carrie Fever" and am too excited to see the movie, so I had to pass this along to those of you who are still making plans! Click here to check out the details and let me know what you think!

P.S. I'm loving the "Bebek" Manolo Blahniks on SJP! So beautiful...

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooo i was just IN naples... guess i went @ the wrong time :(

May 22, 2008 at 11:40 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Well one day we'll be jet-setting around the world at a moments notice...for those who can do it now- well they should definitely go! :)

May 23, 2008 at 8:57 AM
beautylogicblog said...

I'm so obsessed with seeing this. too bad, I'll be out of town when it comes out

May 23, 2008 at 10:23 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "dominican enigma": BUT better later than never! :)

May 23, 2008 at 9:12 PM

Post a Comment