Beautiful hair needs an expert.



I love Davines products and you all know how much I love the Lovely Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner. Well another Davines product I'd recommend- especially for Scarlett Johansson's red carpet appearances- would be the No. 9 Structuring Mist Finishing Spray. My experience with this spray was always for finishing purposes- for blow-outs and flat iron finishes.

What I loved most about it - along with the shine- was that the hold was flexible which meant that if my client wanted to restyle or run her fingers through her hair, she could with no issues. Believe me- not an issue with me- due to the fact that I'm always one to leave my stylist's chair, get into the car and restyle my hair in the rear view mirror! LOL.

Anyone have a hairspray favorite?

(photos courtesy of instyle.com & davines.com)

 

4 comments:

Ugochi said...

Scarlett is so pretty!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

May 18, 2008 at 11:24 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "beauty 365": I agree... hence my many Scarlett Johansson posts...:)

May 18, 2008 at 7:11 PM
Anonymous said...

i don't have a favorite hairspray... i tend to stay away from them but I am definitely one to "leave my stylist's chair, get into the car and restyle my hair in the rear view mirror!" too ;)

May 21, 2008 at 9:51 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Ok- I'm glad someone else can relate! ;) LOL!

May 21, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Post a Comment