Beautiful hair needs an expert: Rene Furterer Complexe 5 Regenerating Extract



I had the opportunity to use almost all of the Rene Furterer products during my apprenticeship at Elizabeth Arden Red Door. I was always very impressed with how nurturing the products were and the fact that this line contains essential oils and plant extracts formulated to keep the scalp healthy and strengthen the hair. I love that there is a full treatment regimen which can be prescribed, depending on your hair type and needs.

For Tamia's color-treated hair, I'd recommend the Complexe 5 Regenerating Extract which is a pre-shampoo treatment. It's a blend of essential oils which work together to stimulate and invigorate the scalp, prior to shampooing. This ultimately prepares the scalp for ultimate penetration of the shampoo and conditioning treatments, leaving both the scalp and hair revitalized, strong and healthy.

Pair this treatment with a scalp massage and you're in heaven. I know because I've both had and preformed the service!

Anyone using a pre-shampoo treatment you love?

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I use this regularly in combination with the Karite Nutrition intense oil. These two things have changed my hair completely. I recommend these to anyone with dry hair/scalp, color treated or not. My hair grows so much faster now.

May 2, 2008 at 11:26 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Thanks so much for that! Both are great treatments for the scalp/hair!

May 3, 2008 at 7:40 PM
antithesis said...

i had been using unrefined cococut oil as an overnight prepoo during the winter months. ive gotten lazy lately and havent really been doing any prepoos but the benefits were obvious. hair grew faster and was stronger yet more managible.

April 28, 2010 at 6:40 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To antithesis: Glad to hear that "pre-poos" do work for you! Thanks for sharing :)

May 8, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Post a Comment