Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite: Murad Acne Spot Treatment

My sorority sister Sonja called me to share one of her beauty favorites. It seems that lately she's been having slight acne outbreaks and recently picked up Murad's Acne Spot Treatment. She says she was drawn to it after having used Murad's Clarifying Mask. The results of the mask she defintely loved, but knew she needed a more intense treatment to fight the acne. She also loved the fact that the Murad line of products are recommended by Dermatologists. The spot treatment did exactly as stated with no irritation to her skin or aggravation to the acne itself. In her particular situation, after using the spot treatment, her acne developed into comedones (blackheads) and for that she used the Clarifying Mask, which draws impurities out of pores along with removing dead skin cells. What made me most happy after talking with Sonja is the fact that she doesn't manipulate or "pop" her pimples, which we all know, after yesterday's post, might cause hyperpigmentation (scarring) or the risk of damaging the hair follicle (pore) and causing the acne to spread!

I love it! Thank you Sonja!

Murad Acne Spot Treatment 0.5 oz

If you'd like to share your favorite beauty products, simply send an e-mail to: mischobeauty@gmail.com with "Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite" in the subject line and tell me all about it!

Have you tried Murad products? Do you have a favorite acne spot treatment?

(photo courtesy of sephora.com)

 

8 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

Sounds like a great product. I like that alot of murad products contain pomegranate-powerful antioxidant.

April 10, 2008 at 1:52 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "dominican enigma": Thanks for that insight- I didn't know that. But I love products with antioxidants because I know they fight free radicals and in turn this keeps skin healthy and fights premature aging!

April 10, 2008 at 2:51 PM
Product Junkie Diva said...

Hello
I used to use their pomegranate antioxidant lip gloss. They have a whole line infused with pomergranate.
Product Junkie Diva

April 10, 2008 at 3:30 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "product junkie diva": Thanks for that! I see you're also a fan of the line infused with pomegranate! Ok- I'm going to Sephora this weekend to check them out!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

April 10, 2008 at 4:57 PM
Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey Mischo
I wouldn't say I'm a fan..lol It was ok though. I used the lip gloss and the facial wash. I didnt buy either a second time, but they were not horrible. I am eager to see what you think.
Product Junkie Diva

April 10, 2008 at 9:55 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "product junkie diva": Ok- I understand... well, I'll definitely let you know my thoughts.

Thanks again!

April 11, 2008 at 1:15 AM
Anonymous said...

Oh I'll definitly have to get that... after working out so much... I've noticed a few blemishes here and there and this sounds like it just might be the perfect solution... Thanks for sharing ;)

April 17, 2008 at 9:27 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Please let me know your results if you decide to try it! Thxs!

April 17, 2008 at 11:16 PM

Post a Comment