Mischo Beauty Has Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by "Beauty In Real Life" and "The Style Page"! Here are the rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you.

2. Mention the rules in your blog.

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

4. Tag 6 random bloggers by linking them at the end of your post.

5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

6. Once your post is up, notify the person who tagged you.

Here are my boring quirks (LOL!):

1. I, like The Style Page, love foreign fashion magazines! I buy French Vogue every month and can't speak or read French (though I'm teaching myself with Coffee Break French!)...

2. Because I'm always up late working, I have a fear of oversleeping. I set 2 alarm clocks every morning for 5:30am and never get up until 7:00am...

3. I still watch "Sex and the City" like the reruns are new episodes on the CW Network and I set my DVR to tape the reruns on TBS...

4. I take the same congested route to work everyday, telling myself I'm going to take a better route tomorrow...

5. I love the "Daily News" e-blasts I receive from British Vogue, but I never have time to read them- hence I have about 100 of them sitting in my email in-box...

6. I have a ton of canvas bags that can be used for shopping. Each and every time I go to the grocery store I forget them at home. This has got to stop!

I'm tagging All About The Pretty, Brown Girl Gumbo, Beauty 365, Shop With A Vengeance, The Makeup Daily, and BeautyLogic.

(photo courtesy of vogue.fr)

 

8 comments:

Nicole said...

That's too funny! I set my alarm for a time and then wind up pressing snooze until it's like 45 minutes later. I know I am going to do this though so I purposely set my alarm early too!

April 21, 2008 at 1:32 PM
Anonymous said...

I am also a chronic snoozer; I am also guilty of perfectly placed intentions and imperfect memory with reusable shopping bags; thank God I take the train to work, but I do deal with a God-awfully congested Penn Station 3 days a week. Pray for me and those around me on the bad days yall! Thanks Ms Mischo. This was a nice post. :0)

April 21, 2008 at 1:39 PM
fuzkittie said...

Yay, thanks for tagging me! I set my alarm on time, but I always always get up late. =D

April 21, 2008 at 4:01 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Nicole: Haha! So you totally feel me on that one... I must do something about that! :)

April 21, 2008 at 4:11 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "curly gurl": LOL! Okay I can only imagine having to deal w/ Penn Station before/after work! Whew! I feel for you girl- but I know you can handle it! ;)

April 21, 2008 at 4:14 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "fuzkittie": LOL! Can't wait to see your post! :)

April 21, 2008 at 4:14 PM
The Jet Set Girls said...

I love foreign mags too! My friends husband travels to the UK and brings them back to us. It's such a treat. I should start buying them myself! Love your site,
Hope

April 28, 2008 at 10:02 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "the jet set girls": The foreign mags are definitely a treat- as they're so expensive here!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

April 28, 2008 at 10:04 AM

Post a Comment