Beautiful hair needs an expert.


More Beyonce for you, because I just love her hair! I've been using the UNIL Infrashine Ceramic flat iron and I must tell you that I love the results. You all know that I'm a licensed hairstylist and I've used my fair share of flat irons over the years. During my apprenticeship with Vidal Sassoon, I was not only taught the proper way to use a flat iron, but I was also taught what features make some flat irons better than others. And believe me when I tell you that I know what works after having had to blow dry and flat iron hair model after hair model, and client after client!

I love this flat iron because the ceramic plates, which generate infrared-ray heat and negative ions, help lock moisture and shine into the hair's cuticle. The result is smooth and shiny hair. I'm also loving the fact that you're able to control the temperature. We all know that everyone shouldn't flat iron their hair on the same temperature setting without causing damage. This flat iron allows you to control the temperature based on your hair's texture and needs, which is important! It's lightweight and very easy to handle, so not only are you able to straighten, but it's easy to use for curls too- oh and no worries about wrist issues, which is a huge concern of mine with regards to heat styling tools! It's sleek design makes it easy for packing. I recommend it for the jet-setting Beyonce and I recommend it for you!

Any questions?

(photos courtesy of beyonceworld.net & misikko.com)

 

13 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

Wow, i bought that on Ebay last year and have yet to use it. better break it out!

April 18, 2008 at 2:01 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "domincan enigma": Try it out and let me know your thoughts!

April 18, 2008 at 2:59 PM
Anonymous said...

mischo, do you still work as a hair stylist at all? I live in the DC area, so I was curious!

April 18, 2008 at 3:45 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Erica: I do- but from home at the moment. I left the salon to complete my esthetics program, but I'll be back in the salon this summer and will definitely let everyone know where I am! :)

April 18, 2008 at 3:48 PM
Unknown said...

I was looking at this flat iron on folica.com but wasn't sure if I should purchase this one or another one that I was looking at. But I think that I will try this one. I need a good 1/2 in to get to my roots.

April 18, 2008 at 8:33 PM
yummy411 said...

i am soooooo glad there is someone else that loves and appreciates bey as much as i do!

April 18, 2008 at 10:12 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: I believe you'll love it! If it works on my thick, course hair, I KNOW it'll work for you! :)

April 19, 2008 at 1:19 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Yummy 411": I have to admit that it was my reader Andrea that really made me take notice of Beyonce. And when I finally saw "The Beyonce Experience" I knew she was the REAL deal!

April 19, 2008 at 1:23 PM
Anu said...

o my. that looks so interesting. i bought one flatiron a year back and i love it, but my hair is naturally straight and it gives an amazing sheen when i use it. i know it's horrid for my hair but i love it still.

April 20, 2008 at 1:39 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anu: It's a great flatiron- but of course I'd recommend that you use it in moderation! ;)

April 21, 2008 at 3:45 PM
keek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
May 13, 2009 at 1:51 PM
Anonymous said...

How does the Infrashine compare to the original 1" CHI flat iron? raindropSJ at gmail dot com

May 13, 2009 at 1:52 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": I love it! I think it's equal if not better... check it out! :)

May 20, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Post a Comment