Mischo Beauty + M.A.C Strobe Collection




I'd love to share the many reasons why I love M.A.C, but there are way to many to count! And I just received an e-mail blast with yet another! M.A.C has launched the Strobe Collection, just in time for spring. M.A.C Pro.com states:

"Three enlightened ways to brighten your look: Strobe Cream, our original blend of sheer soft-focus diffusers; Strobe Liquid, instant radiance in fluid, light-diffusion form; and for lips, Tinted Lip Conditioner Stick SPF 15 with strobe pearl."

Formulated with brightening pigments, moisturizing botanicals, antioxidants and UVA/UVB protection, the Strobe Collection is the perfect way to update my look for spring. And you all know I love products that protect the skin! I can't wait to try it out! Please stay tuned for my review. Click here to learn more.

What do you think?

(photos courtesy of maccosmetics.com)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment