Mischo Beauty Pick


I've been writing so much about exfoliation lately, that I'm sure you all are well aware of it's benefits (smile). I can't stress enough the need to incorporate it into your skincare regimen because it's one of the best ways to keep your skin looking young, refreshed and vibrant! You can probably guess my age- or close to it- if you've been following my blog, but most people think I'm at least 10 years younger than I actually am! I attribute most of that to my genes and the rest to a consistent skincare regimen. This leads me to sharing with you my absolute favorite exfoliant for the face, and it's Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant. This product is AMAZING and my skin is always unbelievably soft and smooth after each use.

Here's how it works- it's a rice-based enzyme powder that activates once you mix it with water. It contains rice bran and rice startch which exfoliate surface skin cells. Papain enzyme and salicylic acid dissolve skin cells, and green tea, ginkgo and colloidal oatmeal all calm the skin, leaving it smooth and vibrant. The combination of all the ingredients helps to even skin tone.

It's gentle enough to use daily, but my preference is to use it 2 -3 times a week after double-cleansing and before I apply my mask. This is definitely a winner and worth the investment! I highly recommend it.

(photos courtesy of dermalogica.com)

 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am all about exfoliation. It is my favorite part of my skincare regimen. I will have to try this, I want to look 10 years younger too.

February 20, 2008 at 4:13 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Haha! I love this one and you know I've tried a ton!

What exfoliant are you currently using?

February 20, 2008 at 6:01 PM
Ugochi said...

ooooh - i want this now!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

February 24, 2008 at 11:31 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

It works like a charm! I have to stop myself from over-using it sometimes! LOL.

What are you currently using?

February 24, 2008 at 11:39 PM
Unknown said...

I'm currently using MD Skincare 2-step peel.

February 26, 2008 at 9:45 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

What are your thoughts on the MD 2-step peel? I've only ever heard great things about that skincare brand...

February 26, 2008 at 11:28 AM
Unknown said...

I love the brand. It is really good for someone with combination skin. The 2-step peel works, if I don't use it my pores will definitely start to get clogged. I have used the cleanser before and it worked really good but, as I get older and drier its started to really dry me out. What is Beauty 365?

February 28, 2008 at 9:20 PM

Post a Comment