Mischo Beauty Hearts M.A.C Fafi


In response to the many e-mails I've received regarding the M.A.C Fafi launch, I'm excited to share with you what I purchased from the M.A.C store in Georgetown:

- All 3 Fafi Dolls
- Eye Shadow Palette in "Fafi Eyes 1"
- Iridescent Pressed Powder in "Verve-Acious"
- Lipstick in "Fun "N" Sexy"
- Lipstick in "Not So Innocent"
- Lipglass in "Sugar Trance"

I also picked up the new Slimshine lipstick in "Rock Out". My favorites from the Fafi line are "Fun "N" Sexy" lipstick, which is a blue pink with blue peal glaze and "Not So Innocent" lipstick, which is a sheer tan with pink and peach pearl glaze. Both lipsticks give you a nice sheer coat of color, with a pearlized finish. I love the "Verve-Acious" pressed powder which is an intense yellow gold with gold pearl, because it gives you a nice hint of a golden highlight. The "Rock Out" lipstick is a bright blue pink with a gold pearl and it did not disappoint either, as I love the way it goes on so smooth! I've definitely found the cure for my spring fever!

A special thank you to Stefan (M.A.C makeup artist) who explained all the products as I tested them out!

 

10 comments:

Butta said...

Hey girlie!

I am so smitten with MAC's Fafi. I'm actually on my way now to the Macy's out by me to try some more colors. Last Thursday I bought the Fafi lipsticks in Strawbaby and Flash-N-Dash and the lipglass in Totally It. LOVE THEM! I cannot wait to rock these colors this spring/summer.

February 18, 2008 at 4:18 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Yay! I'm with you! Any thoughts on the eyeshadows? I bought the "Fafi Eyes 1" palette, but I must say that the lipsticks, lipglass and iridescent powder are my favorites...

February 18, 2008 at 4:57 PM
Butta said...

I'm gonna give the eyeshadows a second look when I go today. I have so many shadows that I've put myself on semi-restriction from purchasing any new ones. LOL

February 18, 2008 at 5:08 PM
yummy411 said...

wow, i'll have to pay mr. stefan a visit. great haul. i have most of what you have except the IPP. I'll have to check that out again. no paint pots! i'm a new lover of them!

February 19, 2008 at 1:48 PM
yummy411 said...

oh btw: i love that louis vuitton ad as well! i just did a shoot where i drew inspiration from that. oh those gloves are heavenly. that ad and the tommy girl dream perfume ad is my other fave ad right now.

February 19, 2008 at 1:49 PM
Vanessa said...

Lovely blog you got here! Unfortunately only "Cash Flow" PP, Fashion Frenzy, and Fun N' Sexy are the only things that got my attention with this collection... :(

February 19, 2008 at 7:38 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Thank you! I love the "Fun N' Sexy"...

Did you see the Slimshine lipsticks? If so, what did you think?

February 20, 2008 at 1:29 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Yummy411- you should post photos from your shoot on your blog!

February 20, 2008 at 1:30 PM
MissBianca said...

So am I too late? I haven't had a chance to stop by the MAC store.

March 21, 2008 at 4:41 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

More than likely they've probably taken all the Fafi products off the counters because Heatherette just launched on Thursday- but why don't you try to go to a MAC store this weekend? They do still have a few Fafi products on-line but most of them are sold out on-line...

March 21, 2008 at 5:00 PM

Post a Comment