Mischo Beauty Hearts Barneys


Today is love day- as every day should be, but why not treat yourself to something extra special! I received an e-mail blast from Barneys New York, that I couldn't resist sharing! Starting today through February 16th, spend $175 on cosmetics and fragrances and receive a cosmetic bag filled with an assortment of products. I've had the Natura Bisse Diamond Cream on my "wish list" for a while now. It's one of the best anti-aging creams because it specifically works to stimulate cell renewal, therefore keeping your skin young and vibrant. It's a "must-have" for my beauty sleep because that's the time when cells renew themselves most!

What's on your beauty "wish list"?

 

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

If there were any skincare items I had to put on my wish list...it would have to be any product from Natura Bisse. It seems to be the brand that many people talk about and love. It's def. a splurge.
I wouldn't be able to try anything from this line unless I was able to score some samples first though.
Great blog!

February 16, 2008 at 8:57 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I agree! Thank you. Have you tried any of the La Mer products?

February 17, 2008 at 2:37 PM
Jennifer said...

I actually scored a nice sized sample of the original La Mer creme and didn't really like it for my skin type (my skin type tends to be on the combination side). I was interested in trying the eye concentrate from La Mer...it'll have to wait though...I promised hubby I'd take it easy with the beauty products! lol!

February 17, 2008 at 2:57 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I can relate! Haha... Well I can't wait to try the Creme de la Mer- I'm kinda bummed that it doesn't include an SPF- so it'll only be used at night. Hopefully I'll be blogging about it in the near future! :)

Have you blogged about it yet? I don't think I saw it on your blog...

February 17, 2008 at 4:10 PM
Jennifer said...

No...come to think of it...I don't know why I haven't yet!
I don't know why they don't put SPF in some products...maybe it will react funny with the other ingrediants? Hmmm.
Be on the lookout to see your La Mer posting.
BTW thinking of trying the Kerastase shampoo you're using...love Kerastase.

February 17, 2008 at 4:18 PM

Post a Comment