These Are A Few Of Her Favorite Things...




Andrea's favorites...


MAC: Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 (Petting Pink & Soothing Beige)
*They condition and they’re great for cold weather.

MAC: Lipglass: Lipgelee (Slicked Pink & Jellybabe)
*They're not as thick as the lipglass, with just a hint of color

MAC: Mineralize SkinFinish/Natural
*She swears by this powder!

PANTENE: Midnight Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo
* Works well in-between color touch-ups at the salon.

L'OCCITANE: Shea Butter Hand Cream
* Loves it...

Viktor & Rolf Parfums: Flowerbomb

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey... my very own file... and beyonce is even in it... I'm so honored... I want to thank God, my family and friends and most importantly... my fans! oh and Mischo Beauty of course... thanks for the file girly ;)

ps... not only are those my faves but they're my staples too... never leave home w/o them

December 20, 2007 at 10:48 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I had to show love to my #1 reader! ;)

December 21, 2007 at 8:41 AM
yummy411 said...

another beyonce fan!!! yay!!! you know we are outnumbered with all the haters! great list andrea!

December 21, 2007 at 12:20 PM

Post a Comment